Child Support and Children's Tax Allowances in Selected European Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich in its journal DICE.
Volume (Year): 2 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Familienleistungsausgleich; Familienbesteuerung; Vergleich; EU-Staaten; Family benefits; Family taxation; Comparison; EU countries;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
- O57 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rüdiger Parsche & Andrea Gebauer & Caroline Grimm & Oliver Michler & Chang Woon Nam, 2003. "Steuerlich induzierte Kinderlasten : empirische Entwicklung in Deutschland ; Forschungsvorhaben des Deutschen Arbeitskreises für Familienhilfe e.V," ifo Forschungsberichte, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 19, October.
- Alexandre Baclet & Fabien Dell & Katharina Wrohlich, 2005.
"Income Taxation and Household Size: Would French Family Splitting Make German Families Better Off ?,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
542, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Baclet, Alexandre & Dell, Fabien & Wrohlich, Katharina, 2005. "Income Taxation and Household Size: Would French Family Splitting Make German Families Better Off?," IZA Discussion Papers 1894, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gruber, Magdalena & Höhenberger, Nicole & Höserle, Silke & Niemann, Rainer, 2009. "Familienbesteuerung in Österreich und Deutschland: Eine vergleichende Analyse unter Berücksichtigung aktueller Steuerreformen," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 82, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.