Norwegian Income Tax Reforms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich in its journal DICE.
Volume (Year): 2 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Einkommensteuer; Steuerreform; Norwegen; Income tax; Tax reform; Norway;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nielsen, Soren Bo & Sorensen, Peter Birch, 1997. "On the optimality of the Nordic system of dual income taxation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 311-329, February.
- Peter Birch Sørensen, 2003. "Neutral Taxation of Shareholder Income: A Norwegian Tax Reform Proposal," CESifo Working Paper Series 1036, CESifo Group Munich.
- Seppo Kari & Hanna Karikallio, 2007.
"Tax treatment of dividends and capital gains and the dividend decision under dual income tax,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 427-456, August.
- Seppo Kari & Hanna Karikallio, 2007. "Tax Treatment of Dividends and Capital Gains and the Dividend Decision Under Dual Income Tax," Discussion Papers 416, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Bernd Genser & Andreas Reutter, 2007.
"Moving Towards Dual Income Taxation in Europe,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 63(3), pages 436-456, September.
- Bernd Genser & Andreas Reutter, 2007. "Moving Towards Dual Income Taxation in Europe," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0717, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Jacob, Martin, 2008. "Welche privaten Veräußerungsgewinne sollten besteuert werden?," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 49, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Bernd Genser, 2006. "The Dual Income Tax: Implementation and Experience in European Countries," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0625, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Fidrmuc, Jana P. & Jacob, Marcus, 2010. "Culture, agency costs, and dividends," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 321-339, September.
- : Jana P. Fidrmuc & Marcus Jacob, 2010. "Culture, Agency Costs and Dividends," Working Papers wpn10-01, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.