The Dual Income Tax System - An Overview
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich in its journal DICE.
Volume (Year): 2 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Einkommensteuer; Doppelbesteuerung; Verbrauchsteuer; Steuersystem; OECD-Staaten; Income tax; Double taxation; Consumption tax; Tax system; OECD countries;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nielsen, Soren Bo & Sorensen, Peter Birch, 1997. "On the optimality of the Nordic system of dual income taxation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 311-329, February.
- Annette Alstadsæter & Erik Fjaerli, 2009.
"Neutral Taxation of Shareholder Income? Corporate Responses to an Announced Dividend Tax,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2530, CESifo Group Munich.
- Annette Alstadsæter & Erik Fjærli, 2009. "Neutral taxation of shareholder income? Corporate responses to an announced dividend tax," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 571-604, August.
- Jukka Pirttilä & Håkan Selin, 2006.
"How Successful is the Dual Income Tax? Evidence from the Finnish Tax Reform of 1993,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1875, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pirttilä, Jukka & Selin, Håkan, 2006. "How Successful is the Dual Income Tax? Evidence from the Finnish Tax Reform of 1993," Working Paper Series 2006:26, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Thor O. Thoresen & Annette Alstadsæter, 2010.
"Shifts in Organizational Form under a Dual Income Tax System,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 66(4), pages 384-418, December.
- Thor O. Thoresen & Annette Alstadsæter, 2008. "Shifts in organizational form under a dual income tax system," Discussion Papers 529, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Thor Olav Thoresen & Annette Alstadsæter, 2008. "Shifts in Organizational Form under a Dual Income Tax System," CESifo Working Paper Series 2273, CESifo Group Munich.
- Doina Maria Radulescu & Michael Stimmelmayr, 2007. "Fundamentale Steuerreformen für Deutschland: die Unternehmensteuerreform 2008, die Duale Einkommensteuer und die Einheitssteuer im Vergleich," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 76(2), pages 98-116.
- Peter Sørensen, 2005. "Neutral Taxation of Shareholder Income," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 12(6), pages 777-801, November.
- Doina Maria Radulescu & Michael Stimmelmayr, 2005. "Implementing a Dual Income Tax in Germany:Effects on Investment and Welfare," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Papers No. 20, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Oeffner, Marc, 2005. "Die Duale Einkommensteuer des Sachverständigenrates in der Diskussion," W.E.P. - WÃ¼rzburg Economic Papers 59, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Bird, Richard M. & Zolt, Eric M., 2011. "Dual Income Taxation: A Promising Path to Tax Reform for Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 1691-1703.
- Martin D. Dietz & Christian Keuschnigg, 2005.
"A Growth Oriented Dual Income Tax,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1513, CESifo Group Munich.
- Annette Alstadsaeter, 2007.
"The Achilles Heel of the Dual Income Tax: The Norwegian Case,"
Finnish Economic Papers,
Finnish Economic Association, vol. 20(1), pages 5-22, Spring.
- Annette Alstadsæter, 2006. "The Achilles Heel of the Dual Income Tax. The Norwegian Case," Discussion Papers 474, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Erlend Bø & Peter Lambert & Thor Thoresen, 2012. "Horizontal inequity under a dual income tax system: principles and measurement," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 19(5), pages 625-640, October.
- Kim, Junghun, 2005. "Tax reform issues in Korea," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 973-992, December.
- Bernd Genser, 2006. "The Dual Income Tax: Implementation and Experience in European Countries," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0625, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Bernd Genser & Andreas Reutter, 2007.
"Moving Towards Dual Income Taxation in Europe,"
International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU
paper0717, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Doina Maria Radulescu, 2005. "Deutschland braucht eine Reform der (Kapital-)Einkommensbesteuerung," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 58(17), pages 16-20, 09.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.