Taxing Means of Agricultural Production in Germany: A Relatively High Tax Burden Compared to Other Important EU Competitors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich in its journal DICE.
Volume (Year): 2 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (07)
Agrarproduktion; Steuerbelastung; Deutschland; EU-Staaten; Agricultural production; Tax burden; Germany; EU countries;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rüdiger Parsche & Peter Haug & Antonio Marcelo & Chang Woon Nam & Bettina Reichl, 2001. "Internationaler Vergleich der Systeme zur Besteuerung der Land- und Forstwirtschaft," ifo Forschungsberichte, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 1, December.
- Breda Lally & Brendan 'Riordan & Thomas van Rensburg, 2007.
"Controlling Agricultural Emissions of Nitrates: Regulation versus Taxes,"
122, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2007.
- Lally, Breda & Riordan, Brendan & van Rensburg, Tom M., 2007. "Controlling Agricultural Emissions of Nitrates: Regulations versus Taxes," 81st Annual Conference, April 2-4, 2007, Reading University 7981, Agricultural Economics Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.