Early Childhood Education and Care (ECEC) in Selected OECD Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich in its journal DICE.
Volume (Year): 1 (2003)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Familienpolitik; Sozialpolitik; Eltern; Erwerbstätigkeit; Kinderbetreuung; OECD-Staaten; Family policy; Social policy; Parents; Labour force participation; Child care; OECD countries;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- O57 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ludger Wößmann & Martin R. West, 2002.
"Class-Size Effects in School Systems Around the World: Evidence from Between-Grade Variation in TIMSS,"
Kiel Working Papers
1099, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Wo[ss]mann, Ludger & West, Martin, 2006. "Class-size effects in school systems around the world: Evidence from between-grade variation in TIMSS," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 695-736, April.
- Woessmann, Ludger & West, Martin R., 2002. "Class-Size Effects in School Systems Around the World: Evidence from Between-Grade Variation in TIMSS," IZA Discussion Papers 485, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hendrik Jürges & Kerstin Schneider & Felix Büchel, 2005.
"The Effect Of Central Exit Examinations On Student Achievement: Quasi-Experimental Evidence From TIMSS Germany,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 3(5), pages 1134-1155, 09.
- Hendrik Jürges & Kerstin Schneider & Felix Büchel, 2003. "The Effect of Central Exit Examinations on Student Achievement: Quasi-experimental Evidence from TIMSS Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 939, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 2001. "Asymptotic Properties Of Weighted M-Estimators For Standard Stratified Samples," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 451-470, April.
- Bishop, John H. & Ludger Woessmann, 2002.
"Institutional Effects in a Simple Model of Educational Production,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002
29, Royal Economic Society.
- John Bishop & Ludger Wossmann, 2004. "Institutional Effects in a Simple Model of Educational Production," Education Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 17-38.
- John H. Bishop & Ludger Wößmann, 2001. "Institutional Effects in a Simple Model of Educational Production," Kiel Working Papers 1085, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bishop, John H. & Woessmann, Ludger, 2002. "Institutional Effects in a Simple Model of Educational Production," IZA Discussion Papers 484, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gundlach, Erich & Navarro de Pablo, José & Weisert, Natascha, 2004. "Education is good for the poor: a note on Dollar and Kraay," Open Access publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy info:hdl:10419/3199, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Erich Gundlach & Ludger Wössmann & Jens Gmelin, 1999.
"The Decline of Schooling Productivity in OECD Countries,"
Kiel Working Papers
926, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Gundlach, Erich & Wossmann, Ludger & Gmelin, Jens, 2001. "The Decline of Schooling Productivity in OECD Countries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(471), pages C135-47, May.
- Moulton, Brent R., 1986. "Random group effects and the precision of regression estimates," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 385-397, August.
- Brunner, Karl & Meltzer, Allan H, 1971. "The Uses of Money: Money in the Theory of an Exchange Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(5), pages 784-805, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.