The Bologna Process and Fairness in University Education: Evidence from Italy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich in its journal DICE.
Volume (Year): 11 (2013)
Issue (Month): 2 (07)
Hochschulreform; Studium; Bildungsniveau; Hochschule; Bildung; Italien;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cappellari, Lorenzo & Lucifora, Claudio, 2009.
"The "Bologna Process" and college enrollment decisions,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 638-647, December.
- Cappellari, Lorenzo & Lucifora, Claudio, 2008. "The "Bologna Process" and College Enrolment Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 3444, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Claudio Lucifora, 2008. "The "Bologna Process" and College Enrolment Decisions," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia dell'Impresa e del Lavoro ieil0051, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Massimiliano BRATTI & Chiara BROCCOLINI & Stefano STAFFOLANI, 2007. "Mass Tertiary Education, Higher Education Standard and University Reform: A Theoretical Analysis," Working Papers 277, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Marc Fleurbaey & Vito Peragine, 2009.
"Ex ante versus ex post equality of opportunity,"
141, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Brunori, Paolo & Peragine, Vito & Serlenga, Laura, 2012.
"Fairness in education: The Italian university before and after the reform,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 764-777.
- Paolo Brunori & Vito Peragine & Laura Serlenga, 2010. "Fairness in education: the Italian university before and after the reform," CHILD Working Papers wp07_10, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Paolo Brunori & Vito Peragine & Laura Serlenga, 2010. "Fairness in education: The Italian university before and after the reform," Working Papers 175, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Di Pietro, Giorgio & Cutillo, Andrea, 2008. "Degree flexibility and university drop-out: The Italian experience," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 546-555, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.