Dutch Pension System Reform. A Step Closer to the Ideal System Design
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich in its journal DICE.
Volume (Year): 10 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kemna, A.G.Z. & Ponds, E.H.M. & Steenbeek, O.W., 2012. "Pension funds in The Netherlands," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5258235, Tilburg University.
- Ponds, E.H.M., 2008. "Naar meer Jong en Oud in Collectieve Pensioenen," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-378198, Tilburg University.
- Ponds, E.H.M. & Riel, B. van, 2007.
"Sharing Risk: The Netherlands' New Approach to Pensions,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-387569, Tilburg University.
- Ponds, E.H.M. & Riel, B. van, 2009. "Sharing risk: The Netherlands' new approach to pensions," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3129589, Tilburg University.
- Ponds, Eduard H. M. & Riel, Bart Van, 2009. "Sharing risk: the Netherlands' new approach to pensions," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(01), pages 91-105, January.
- Ponds, E.H.M., 2003. "Pension funds and value-based generational accounting," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-347898, Tilburg University.
- Dirk Broeders, 2010. "Valuation of Contingent Pension Liabilities and Guarantees Under Sponsor Default Risk," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 77(4), pages 911-934.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.