The New New Labour Market Reform in Spain: Objectives, Instruments, and Shortcomings
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich in its journal DICE.
Volume (Year): 10 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (08)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yolanda F. Rebollo & J. Ignacio Pérez, 2008.
"The use of permanent contracts across Spanish regions: Do regional wage subsidies work?,"
Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces
E2008/09, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- J. Ignacio García-Pérez & Yolanda F. Rebollo Sanz, 2009. "The use of permanent contracts across Spanish regions: Do regional wage subsidies work?," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 33(1), pages 97-130, January.
- J. Ignacio García-Pérez & Yolanda Rebollo, 2007. "The Use of Permanent Contracts Across Spanish Regions: Do Regional Wage Subsidies Work?," Working Papers 2007-08, FEDEA.
- J.Ignacio García Pérez & Yolanda Rebollo Sanz, 2007. "The use of permanent contracts across Spanish regions: Do regional wage subsidies work?," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2007/07, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Yolanda Rebollo Sanz & Jose Ignacio García Pérez, 2007. "The use of permanent contracts across Spanish regions: Do regional wage subsidies work?," Working Papers 07.06, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Oleg Itskhoki & Gita Gopinath & Emmanuel Farhi, 2011.
2011 Meeting Papers
406, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Gita Gopinath & Oleg Itskhoki, 2012. "Fiscal devaluations," Working Papers 12-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Gita Gopinath & Oleg Itskhoki, 2011. "Fiscal Devaluations," NBER Working Papers 17662, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Farhi, Emmanuel & Gopinath, Gita & Itskhoki, Oleg, 2011. "Fiscal Devaluations," CEPR Discussion Papers 8721, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jimeno, Juan F. & Thomas, Carlos, 2013.
"Collective bargaining, firm heterogeneity and unemployment,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 63-79.
- Juan F. Jimeno & Carlos Thomas, 2011. "Collective bargaining, firm heterogeneity and unemployment," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1131, Banco de Espa�a.
- Juan José Dolado & Florentino Felgueroso & Marcel Jansen, 2010. "El conflicto entre la demanda de flexibilidad laboral y la resistencia a la reforma del mercado de trabajo en España," Economic Reports 06-2010, FEDEA.
- Amélie Barbier-Gauchard & Francesco de Palma & Giuseppe Diana, 2013. "Why could Northern labor market flexibility save the eurozone?," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2013-08, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg (France).
- Amélie Barbier-Gauchard & Francesco De Palma & Giuseppe Diana, 2013. "Why could Northern labor market flexibility save the eurozone ?," Working Papers of BETA 2013-09, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.