Notes on Optimal Debt Management
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Universidad del CEMA in its journal Journal of Applied Economics.
Volume (Year): II (1999)
Issue (Month): (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Av. Córdoba 374, (C1054AAP) Capital Federal
Phone: (5411) 6314-3000
Fax: (5411) 4314-1654
Web page: http://www.cema.edu.ar/publicaciones/jae.html
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert J. Barro, 1988.
"The Ricardian Approach to Budget Deficits,"
728, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Marco Pagano, 1989.
"Confidence Crises and Public Debt Management,"
73, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Giavazzi, Francesco & Pagano, Marco, 1989. "Confidence Crises and Public Debt Management," CEPR Discussion Papers 318, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Marco Pagano, 1989. "Confidence Crises and Public Debt Management," NBER Working Papers 2926, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:nbr:nberwo:6197 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bohn, Henning, 1988. "Why do we have nominal government debt?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 127-140, January.
- Bohn, Henning, 1990. "Tax Smoothing with Financial Instruments," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1217-30, December.
- Elisa Faraglia & Albert Marcet & Andrew Scott, 2008.
"In Search of a Theory of Debt Management,"
348, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Elisa Faraglia & Albert Marcet & Andrew Scott, 2011. "In Search of a Theory of Debt Management," CEP Discussion Papers dp1083, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Faraglia, Elisa & Marcet, Albert & Scott, Andrew, 2008. "In Search of a Theory of Debt Management," CEPR Discussion Papers 6859, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Albert Marcet & Elisa Faraglia & Andrew Scott, 2008. "In Search of a Theory of Debt Management," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 743.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Brown, William Jr. & Burdekin, Richard C.K. & Weidenmier, Marc D., 2006.
"Volatility in an era of reduced uncertainty: Lessons from Pax Britannica,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 693-707, March.
- William O. Brown & Richard C. K. Burdekin & Marc D. Weidenmier, 2005. "Volatility in an Era of Reduced Uncertainty: Lessons from Pax Britannica," NBER Working Papers 11319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Emiliano Luttini & Bent Sørensen, 2014.
"Debt Crises and Risk-Sharing: The Role of Markets versus Sovereigns,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 116(1), pages 253-276, 01.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Luttini, Emiliano & Sørensen, Bent E, 2013. "Debt Crises and Risk Sharing: The Role of Markets versus Sovereigns," CEPR Discussion Papers 9541, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Emiliano E. Luttini & Bent Sorensen, 2014. "Debt Crises and Risk Sharing: The Role of Markets versus Sovereigns," NBER Working Papers 19914, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johannes Holler, 2013. "Funding Strategies of Sovereign Debt Management: A Risk Focus," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 2, pages 51â74.
- Kenneth Kletzer, 2006. "International Financial Integration, Sovereignty, and Constraintson Macroeconomic Policies," IMF Working Papers 06/79, International Monetary Fund.
- Kletzer, Kenneth, 2005. "International Financial Integration, Sovereignty and Constraints on Macroeconomic Policies," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt8n31g89q, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Togo, Eriko, 2007. "Coordinating public debt management with fiscal and monetary policies : an analytical framework," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4369, The World Bank.
- Mehl, Arnaud & Reynaud, Julien, 2005.
"The determinants of ‘domestic’ original sin in emerging market economies,"
Working Paper Series
0560, European Central Bank.
- Julien Reynaud & Arnaud Mehl, 2007. "The determinants of "domestic" original sin in emerging market economies," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 159, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Michele Manna & Emmanuela Bernardini & Mauro Bufano & Davide Dottori, 2013. "Modelling public debt strategies," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 199, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ghada Abbas, 2006. "Gestion de la dette publique et lissage des taux d’imposition," CAE Working Papers 46, Aix-Marseille Université, CERGAM.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valeria Dowding).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.