AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by De Boeck Université in its journal Reflets et perspectives de la vie économique.
Volume (Year): L (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cairn.info/revue-reflets-et-perspectives-de-la-vie-economique.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2005. "Russia : Reducing Poverty through Growth and Social Policy Reform," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8523, The World Bank.
- Bakucs, Lajos Zoltan & Ferto, Imre & Latruffe, Laure & Desjeux, Yann & Soboh, Rafat & Dolman, Mark, 2011. "Comparative Analysis of Technical Efficiency in European Agriculture," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114235, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Radwan Shaban & Hiromi Asoaka & Bob Barnes & Vladimir Drebentsov & John Langenbrunner & Sajaia Zurab & James Stevens & David Tarr & Emil Tesliuc & Olga Shabalina & Ruslan Yemtsov, 2006. "Reducing Poverty through Growth and Social Policy Reform in Russia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6955, October.
- Ellen Hamilton & Sudeshna Ghosh Banerjee & Maka Lomaia, 2008. "Exploring housing subsidies to households in Russia," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(3), pages 257-279.
- Maria Rosaria Alfano & Giovanni D'Orio, 2005. "Can Fiscal Policy Explain Technical Inefficiency Of Privatised Firms? A Parametric And Nonparametric Approach," Public Economics 0510016, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.