L'entrepreneuriat, le territoire et les conditions de leurs dynamiques cumulatives
AbstractThe Neo-Austrian contribution as regards entrepreneurship is inserted within a dynamic setting taking account the regional fact. An introduction to the Kirznerian theory of entrepreneurship is first proposed. We deal more specifically with the concept of vigilance, the absence of entrepreneurial cost from an analytical viewpoint, and the costs and incomes expected from entrepreneurial action, relative to other kinds of activities, in situation of incomplete system of markets. The occupational choice by individuals and the effects of entrepreneurship on economic growth are then discussed since the regional dimension of economic activities is introduced into the argumentation. A systemic approach of occupational choice and growth results in highlighting that the effects of entrepreneurial action on economic growth cannot be considered without difficulty independently of the feed-back effects on the individual occupational choice parameters, a fortiori in reference to a whole set of localized economic resources and activities in interrelationship or interaction.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Armand Colin in its journal Revue d’Économie Régionale & Urbaine.
Volume (Year): juillet (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cairn.info/revue-d-economie-regionale-et-urbaine.htm
Entrepreneurship; territory; growth; Kirzner;
Other versions of this item:
- Marcus Dejardin, 2006. "L'entrepreneuriat, le territoire et les conditions de leurs dynamiques cumulatives," Post-Print halshs-00089329, HAL.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcus Dejardin & Martin Carree, 2011. "Firm Entry and Exit in Local Markets: Market Pull and Unemployment Push," Working Papers 1114, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Nadeem Ul Haque, 2007. "Entrepreneurship in Pakistan," Microeconomics Working Papers 22190, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- repec:laf:wpaper:201103 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anne Musson, 2011. "Gouvernance territoriale durable via les PME : L’exemple de la région Aquitaine," Larefi Working Papers 1103, Larefi, Université Bordeaux 4.
- Marcus Dejardin, 2010. "La création d'entreprises et ses rapports au territoire," Post-Print halshs-00618267, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.