Essai de mesure des effets externes engendrés par une opération d'aménagement à travers une fonction hédonique des prix fonciers
AbstractUrban renewal programs usually argue that planning and development can help poor and segregated urban areas to redevelop due to their positive effects. The aim of this work is first to understand how these externalities are generated and then to propose a method of measure with a hedonic land prices function near an urban development operation in Paris area. Classification JEL : D62, R52, C51.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Armand Colin in its journal Revue d’Économie Régionale & Urbaine.
Volume (Year): octobre (2003)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cairn.info/revue-d-economie-regionale-et-urbaine.htm
externalities; urban development; hedonic functions; land economics;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- R52 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Land Use and Other Regulations
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabrice Barthélémy & Alessandra Michelangeli & Alain Trannoy, 2007.
"La rénovation de la Goutte d'Or est-elle un succès ? Un diagnostic à l'aide d'indices de prix immobilier,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 180(4), pages 107-126.
- F. Barthélémy & A. Michelangeli & A. Trannoy, 2004. "La Rénovation de la Goutte d’Or est elle un succès ? Un Diagnostic à l’Aide d’Indices de Prix Immobilier," THEMA Working Papers 2004-10, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.