Les informations exigées par la législation REACH : Analyse du partage des coûts
AbstractThis article addresses the question of data-sharing mechanisms under REACH. The members of an information exchange forum have to share their data. This exchange requires the adoption of a compensation scheme : the owner of a data receives a monetary compensation in return for the access to his/her data. We are interested in the choice of a compensation scheme that would be fair for all participants. In order to answer this question, the exchange of information is modeled as in Dehez and Tellone . We list a collection of axioms for the compensation schemes. Various combinations of these axioms characterize several compensation schemes. Some of them coincide with well-known solutions of an associated cooperative game with transferable utility.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Dalloz in its journal Revue d'économie politique.
Volume (Year): 120 (2010)
Issue (Month): 6 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cairn.info/revue-d-economie-politique.htm
REACH regulation; data sharing; compensation scheme; equal division;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre Dehez & Daniela Tellone, 2009.
"Data Games : Sharing public goods with exclusion,"
Working Papers of BETA
2009-31, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- DEHEZ, Pierre & TELLONE, Daniela, 2008. "Data games. Sharing public goods with exclusion," CORE Discussion Papers 2008010, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pierre Dehez & Daniela Tellone, 2011. "Data games: Sharing public goods with exclusion," Working Papers of BETA 2011-04, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Pierre, DEHEZ & Daniela, TELLONE, 2008. "Data games. Sharing public goods with exclusion," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2008010, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Sylvain Béal & Marc Deschamps, 2014. "On compensation schemes for data sharing within the european REACH legislation," Working Papers 2014-01, CRESE.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.