Four models of the creative industries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Dalloz in its journal Revue d'économie politique.
Volume (Year): Volume 120 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cairn.info/revue-d-economie-politique.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aritenang, Adiwan, 2012. "The City of Bandung: Unfolding the process of a Creative City," MPRA Paper 48629, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jason Potts & Stuart Cunningham & John Hartley & Paul Ormerod, 2008. "Social network markets: a new definition of the creative industries," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 167-185, September.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Rouchy, Philippe, 2013. "Media clusters and metropolitan knowledge economy," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 328, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Rafael Boix & José Luis Hervás-Oliver & Blanca De Miguel-Molina, 2013. "“I want creative neighbours”. Do creative service industries spillovers cross regional boundaries?," Working Papers 1315, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Sara Santos Cruz & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2012. "Industry-based methodological approaches to the measurement of Creative Industries: a theoretical and empirical account," FEP Working Papers 453, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Justin O’Connor, 2011. "Economic Development, Enlightenment and Creative transformation: Creative Industries in the New China," EKONOMIAZ, Gobierno Vasco / Eusko Jaurlaritza / Basque Government, vol. 78(03), pages 108-125.
- Sara Santos Cruz & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2012. "Methodological approaches for measuring the creative employment: a critical appraisal with an application to Portugal," FEP Working Papers 455, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.