Stabilité stratégique en matière de pollution internationale avec effet de stock. Le cas linéaire
Abstract[eng] Value and contracts in light of turgot . . From a reexamination of Â« Valeurs et monnaies Â», this paper evolves two theÂsis. The first upholds that the natural contract theory, displayed in the beginning of Â« Valeurs et monnaies Â» by Turgot, contains the canonical model of value micro-economic theory. Indeed, by the terms of this value theory, subjective value of goods is equal to their objective value. The second thesis defends that the numerous market contracts of microeconomic theory finds their full consistency into space of natural contracts where they reveal their differences and share a same approach of value, at one and the same time individualistic and naturalistic. [fre] Strategic stability and international stock pollution : the linear case. . This article deals with cooperation issues in transfrentier pollution problems in a dynamic framework implied by the pollutant's accumulation. Assuming that countries do reevaluate at each period the advantages to cooperate or not given the current stock of pollutant, and under the hypothesis that the countries' environmental damage functions are linear, we define at each moment of time a scheme for abatement costs through financial transfers between countries, which makes cooperation better for each of them than non-cooperation. This sharing scheme is also Â« strategically stable Â», in the sense that it discourages coalitions.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Presses de Sciences-Po in its journal Revue économique.
Volume (Year): n° 49 (1998)
Issue (Month): 6 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cairn.info/revue-economique.htm
Other versions of this item:
- Marc Germain & Henry Tulkens & Aart de Zeeuw, 1998. "Stabilité stratégique en matière de pollution internationale avec effet de stock. Le cas linéaire," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 49(6), pages 1435-1454.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Germain, Marc & Toint, Philippe & Tulkens, Henry & de Zeeuw, Aart, 2003.
"Transfers to sustain dynamic core-theoretic cooperation in international stock pollutant control,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 79-99, October.
- Germain, M. & Toint, Ph. & Tulkens, H. & Zeeuw, A.J. de, 2003. "Transfers to sustain dynamic core-theoretic cooperation in international stock pollutant control," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-112000, Tilburg University.
- Germain, Marc & Tulkens, Henry & Magnus, Alphonse, 2010.
"Dynamic core-theoretic cooperation in a two-dimensional international environmental model,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 208-226, March.
- Marc Germain & Henry Tulkens & Alphonse Magnus, 2009. "Dynamic Core-Theoretic Cooperation in a Two-Dimensional International Environmental Model," Working Papers 2009.26, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Marc GERMAIN & Henry TULKENS & Alphonse MAGNUS, 2009. "Dynamic core-theoretic cooperation in a two-dimensional international environmental model," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2009015, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- GERMAIN, Marc & TULKENS, Henry & MAGNUS, Alphonse, 2009. "Dynamic core-theoretic cooperation in a two-dimensional international environmental model," CORE Discussion Papers 2009021, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Charles Figuières & Magali Verdonck, 2003.
"On the Core of an Economy with Multilateral and Multidimensional Environmental Externalities,"
AccessEcon, vol. 3(3), pages 1-10.
- FIGUIÈRES, Charles & VERDONCK, Magali, 2003. "On the core of an economy with multilateral and multidimensional environmental externalities," CORE Discussion Papers 2003004, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Charles Figuieres & Magali Verdonck, 2003. "On the Core of an Economy with Multilateral and Multidimensional Environmental Externalities," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 03/548, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.