Politique du change et développement des exportations manufacturées en Chine
AbstractL'article montre comment les modalitï¿½s de la politique de change, dans sa double dimension (rï¿½glementation des opï¿½rations et taux de change), contribue ï¿½ expliquer la forte dï¿½prï¿½ciation rï¿½elle de la monnaie. Il se fonde sur un modï¿½le explicatif du taux de change rï¿½el qui intï¿½gre, ï¿½ cï¿½tï¿½ de la dï¿½valuation, la politique monï¿½taire et le contrï¿½le des prix. Il teste ensuite la sensibilitï¿½ des exportations de biens manufacturï¿½s ï¿½ la variation du taux de change rï¿½el.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Presses de Sciences-Po in its journal Revue économique.
Volume (Year): n° 47 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cairn.info/revue-economique.htm
Other versions of this item:
- Ping Hua & Sylvie Guillaumont-Jeanneney, 1996. "Politique du change et développement des exportations manufacturées en Chine," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(3), pages 851-860.
- Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY & Ping HUA, 1996. "Politique du change et d�veloppement des exportations manufactur�es en Chine," Working Papers 199601, CERDI.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guillaumont Jeanneney, S. & Hua, P., 2001.
"How does real exchange rate influence income inequality between urban and rural areas in China?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 529-545, April.
- Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY & Ping HUA, 1999. "How Does Real Exchange Rate Influence Income Inequality Between Urban And Rural Areas In China?," Working Papers 199921, CERDI.
- Guillaumont Jeanney, Sylviane & HUA, Ping, 2002. "The Balassa-Samuelson effect and inflation in the Chinese provinces," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(2-3), pages 134-160.
- Yue, Changjun & Hua, Ping, 2002. "Does comparative advantage explains export patterns in China?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(2-3), pages 276-296.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.