Le concept de grappes technologiques. Un cadre formel
Abstract[fre] Dans cet article, nous posons les bases d'une approche formalisÃ©e de la thÃ©oÂrie des grappes technologiques. Le but en est de disposer d'un modÃ¨le, d'un lanÂgage spÃ©cifique dans lequel cadrer les diffÃ©rentes questions relevant de l'analyse des relations entre la technologie d'une part, l'organisation et les stratÃ©gies indusÂtrielles d'autre part. Dans ce sens, il s'agit de beaucoup plus que d'un concept de stratÃ©gie d'entreprise. Partant de la nature combinatoire des activitÃ©s industrielles, la technologie est considÃ©rÃ©e ici comme clef de lecture d'une analyse morphologiÂque de ces activitÃ©s. [eng] In this paper we set up the basis of a formalised approach to technology bunching theory. The objective is to provide a model, a specific language, as a framework in which to anaÂlyse the interrelationship between technology and industrial organisation and strategies. In that sense, the technology bunching concept embraces a far wider scope than firms' strategies. By recognizing the combinatorial nature of industrial activity it treats technoÂlogy as a key for a morphological analysis of industrial organisation.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Presses de Sciences-Po in its journal Revue économique.
Volume (Year): n° 46 (1995)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cairn.info/revue-economique.htm
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-Benoît Zimmermann, 1995. "Le concept de grappes technologiques. Un cadre formel," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(5), pages 1263-1295.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guillem ACHERMANN, 2013. "Le système territorial d’innovation THE TERRITORIAL INNOVATION SYSTEM," Working Papers 261, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Nicolas JULLIEN & Jean-Benoît Zimmermann, 2011. "FLOSS in an industrial economics perspective," Post-Print hal-00739692, HAL.
- Nicolas Jullien & Jean-Benoît Zimmermann, 2011.
"Floss firms, users and communities: a viable match?,"
- Nicolas Jullien & Jean-Benoît Zimmermann, 2011. "Floss firms, users and communities: a viable match?," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 31-53.
- Nicolas JULLIEN & Karine Roudaut, 2012. "Can open source projects succeed when the producers are not users? Lessons from the data processing field," Post-Print hal-00737173, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.