La divulgation volontaire des innovations. Une modélisation théorique
AbstractThis article considers the voluntary disclosure of technical knowledge (research opportunities, scientific breakthroughs, positive tests results, etc.) that are commonly observed in many industries. A two step technological race model is used to define those conditions under which disclosure will emerge, why it may be preferred to a cost-sharing joint venture and how it affects the optimal patent policy.Classification JEL : L00, O31, O32, O34
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Presses de Sciences-Po in its journal Revue économique.
Volume (Year): 55 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cairn.info/revue-economique.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L00 - Industrial Organization - - General - - - General
- O31 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O32 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O34 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coulibaly, Mantiaba, 2010. "Protection de la propriété intellectuelle par le secret et diversité dans les organisations : vers une orientation au risque ?," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5246, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.