Une première évaluation de la prime pour l'emploi à l'aide du modèle MYRIADE
AbstractThe purpose of this study is to assess the impact of the French tax credit ? prime pour l?emploi ? created in 2001. This assessment has been carried out through simulations made with MYRIADE, a micro-simulation model, currently being built at the Caisse nationale des allocations familiales and specifically designed to analyse tax and socials policies. Our results show that the prime pour l?emploi reduces the average net tax rate for two kinds of individuals: individuals with low income who are members of a family with at least one employed worker and individuals whose standard of living is at the average of the overall population but who support a particularly high net average tax rate. Classification JEL : C81, D19, D30, D63 et H23
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Presses de Sciences-Po in its journal Revue économique.
Volume (Year): 53 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cairn.info/revue-economique.htm
Other versions of this item:
- Florence Thibault & François Legendre & Jean-Paul Lorgnet, 2002. "Une première évaluation de la "prime pour l'emploi" à l'aide du modèle MYRIADE," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 53(3), pages 557-567.
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- D19 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Other
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- François Legendre & Florence Thibault, 2007. "Unmarried Couples and Income Taxes in France," Economie et Statistique, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, vol. 401, pages 3-21, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.