Faut-il moduler les cotisations patronales à l'assurance chômage ?
AbstractIn this paper, we aim at studying the effects of experience rating on a typical european labor market with high firing costs, short term contracts and a binding minimum wage. We show, using a stochastic job matching model, that experience rating is likely to increase employment and to improve economic efficiency on such markets. Classification JEL : D60, H29, J23, J38, J41, J64, J65
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Presses de Sciences-Po in its journal Revue économique.
Volume (Year): 52 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cairn.info/revue-economique.htm
Other versions of this item:
- Franck Malherbet & Pierre Cahuc, 2001. "Faut-il moduler les cotisations patronales à l'assurance chômage ?," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 52(3), pages 695-703.
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- H29 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Other
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, and Vacancies - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, and Vacancies - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.