Regional Innovation for Sustainable Development: An Australian Perspective
Abstract: E11, E12, O31, Q56, Q57, R58
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by De Boeck Université in its journal Journal of Innovation Economics.
Volume (Year): n° 3 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cairn.info/revue-journal-of-innovation-economics.htm
sustainable development planning; eco-innovation; climate change; regional economic development; satisficing;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rosenberg, Nathan, 1972. "Factors affecting the diffusion of technology," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 3-33.
- Adamson, David & Mallawaarachchi, Thilak & Quiggin, John, 2004.
"Modelling basin level allocation of water in the Murray Darling Basin in a world of uncertainty,"
Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers
149844, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- David Adamson & Thilak Mallawaarachchi & John Quiggin, 2005. "Modelling basin level allocation of water in the Murray Darling Basin in a world of uncertainty," Murray-Darling Program Working Papers WPM05_1, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Adamson, David & Quiggin, John C. & Mallawaarachchi, Thilak, 2005. "Modelling basin level allocation of water in the Murray Darling Basin in a world of Uncertainty," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 137740, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Mathew Forstater, 1999. "Working Backwards: Instrumental analysis as a policy discovery procedure," Review of Political Economy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 5-18.
- Sim, Nicholas C.S., 2006. "Environmental Keynesian macroeconomics: Some further discussion," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 401-405, October.
- Costello, Christopher & Ward, Michael B., 2007.
"Search, bioprospecting, and biodiversity conservation,"
26527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Costello, Christopher & Ward, Michael, 2006. "Search, bioprospecting and biodiversity conservation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 615-626, November.
- Pearce, David W. & Atkinson, Giles D., 1993. "Capital theory and the measurement of sustainable development: an indicator of "weak" sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 103-108, October.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521744447 is not listed on IDEAS
- Windrum, Paul & Birchenhall, Chris, 1998. "Is product life cycle theory a special case? Dominant designs and the emergence of market niches through coevolutionary-learning," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 109-134, March.
- Considine, Timothy J. & Larson, Donald F., 2006.
"The environment as a factor of production,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 645-662, November.
- Hirsch Hadorn, Gertrude & Bradley, David & Pohl, Christian & Rist, Stephan & Wiesmann, Urs, 2006. "Implications of transdisciplinarity for sustainability research," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 119-128, November.
- Kevin Morgan, 1997. "The Learning Region: Institutions, Innovation and Regional Renewal," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 491-503.
- Paul Davidson, 1991. "Is Probability Theory Relevant for Uncertainty? A Post Keynesian Perspective," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 129-143, Winter.
- Jan Kregel, 2008. "Changes in the U.S. Financial System and the Subprime Crisis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_530, Levy Economics Institute, The.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.