Customer Loyalty - The Guaranteed Success Of An Organization On The Market
AbstractManaging customer value by offering qualitative services is considered a critical component of the marketing strategies. Customer value ensures the loyalty buiding. Orientation towards the customer, keeping in contact with customers, and a commitment to live up to customer expectations are the new rules of strategic management of customer relationships. Consumers have become more willing than ever to pick the sides of those organizations perceived as offering quality. The satisfaction and loyalty of customers, ensured by high quality products and services that offer value for money, are essential for long-term survival, let alone the longterm success. This article aims to address the importance of relationship marketing in ensuring the loyalty of clients, the types of loyalty, the need for an organized database of customers as well as means to ensure customer loyalty.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Constantin Brancoveanu University in its journal Management Strategies Journal.
Volume (Year): 22 (2013)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.univcb.ro/
organization; relationship marketing; loyalty; customer loyalty; behavioral loyalty;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- M30 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - General
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maria Carmen Iordache & Denisa Parpandel, 2009. "Relational Marketing – the Prerequisite to Implement Tourist Companies’ Marketing Strategies," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 8(08(537)), pages 57-66, August.
- Ryals, Lynette & Knox, Simon, 2001. "Cross-functional issues in the implementation of relationship marketing through customer relationship management," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 534-542, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan MICUDA).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.