The Future of Mortgage Finance in the United States
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by De Gruyter in its journal The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy.
Volume (Year): 9 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.degruyter.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin, Alberto & Taddei, Filippo, 2013.
"International capital flows and credit market imperfections: A tale of two frictions,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 441-452.
- Martin, Alberto & Taddei, Filippo, 2010. "International Capital Flows and Credit Market Imperfections: A Tale of Two Frictions," CEPR Discussion Papers 8131, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alberto Martin & Filippo Taddei, 2012. "International Capital Flows and Credit Market Imperfections: a Tale of Two Frictions," Working Papers 518, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Alberto Martin & Filippo Taddei, 2010. "International Capital Flows and Credit Market Imperfections: a Tale of Two Frictions," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 160, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2011.
- Alberto Martin & Filippo Taddei, 2010. "International capital flows and credit market imperfections: A tale of two frictions," Economics Working Papers 1245, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Feb 2012.
- Larsson, Carl F., 2013. "What did Frederick the great know about financial engineering? A survey of recent covered bond market developments and research," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 22-39.
- Prokopczuk, Marcel & Siewert, Jan B. & Vonhoff, Volker, 2013. "Credit risk in covered bonds," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 102-120.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.