On Intergenerational Transmission of Domestic Violence: Pollak Revisited
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Bogazici University, Department of Economics in its journal Bogazici Journal of Economics and Administrative Sciences.
Volume (Year): 26 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Natuk Birkan Hall, Bebek, 34342 İstanbul
Phone: +90 (212) 359-6505
Fax: +90 (212) 287-2453
Web page: http://www.bujournal.boun.edu.tr
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gustavo J. Bobonis & Melissa González-Brenes & Roberto Castro, 2013.
"Public Transfers and Domestic Violence: The Roles of Private Information and Spousal Control,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 179-205, February.
- Gustavo J Bobonis & Roberto Castro & Melissa Gonzalez-Brenes, 2009. "Public Transfers and Domestic Violence: The Roles of Private Information and Spousal Control," Working Papers tecipa-362, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Audra J. Bowlus & Shannon Seitz, 2006.
"Domestic Violence, Employment, And Divorce,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 47(4), pages 1113-1149, November.
- Audra Bowlus & Shannon Seitz, 2005. "Domestic Violence, Employment, and Divorce," Working Papers 1075, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Audra J. Bowlus & Shannon N. Seitz, 2002. "Domestic Violence, Employment and Divorce," Working Papers 1007, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Anna Aizer, 2010. "The Gender Wage Gap and Domestic Violence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(4), pages 1847-59, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lutfu Gozgucu).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.