Trade Policies in Southeast Asia in the Wider Asian Perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal The World Economy.
Volume (Year): 34 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (04)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Natasha Hamilton-Hart, 2012. "Regional and multi-level governance: East Asian leadership after the global financial crisis," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 237-254, March.
- Bernard Hoekman, 2013. "Sustaining Multilateral Trade Cooperation in a Multipolar World Economy," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/86, European University Institute.
- Ezcurra, Roberto & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2013.
"Does economic globalization a ffect regional inequality? A cross-country analysis,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9557, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ezcurra, Roberto & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2013. "Does Economic Globalization affect Regional Inequality? A Cross-country Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 92-103.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.