Honey, I Shrunk the Currency Union Effect on Trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal The World Economy.
Volume (Year): 25 (2002)
Issue (Month): 4 (04)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klein, Michael W., 2005.
"Dollarization and trade,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 935-943, October.
- Langhammer, Rolf J. & Schweickert, Rainer, 2006. "EU integration and its implications for Asian economies: What we do and do not know," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 395-416, June.
- Martins Bitans & Egils Kauzens, 2004. "Impact of the Euro Adoption on the Economy of Latvia," Working Papers 2004/02, Latvijas Banka.
- Schweickert, Rainer & Šikulová, Ivana, 2004. "Der Weg der Slowakei in die Europäische Union : vom Spätstarter zum Starreformer?," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3434, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Cipollina, Maria & Salvatici, Luca, 2006.
"Reciprocal Trade Agreements in Gravity Models: A Meta-analysis,"
18877, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Maria Cipollina & Luca Salvatici, 2010. "Reciprocal Trade Agreements in Gravity Models: A Meta-Analysis," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 63-80, 02.
- Cipollina, Maria & Salvatici, Luca, 2007. "Reciprocal trade agreements in gravity models: a meta-analysis," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp07035, University of Molise, Dept. SEGeS.
- Baldwin, Richard E. & Skudelny, Frauke & Taglioni, Daria, 2005. "Trade effects of the euro: evidence from sectoral data," Working Paper Series 0446, European Central Bank.
- Kelejian, Harry & Tavlas, George S. & Petroulas, Pavlos, 2012.
"In the neighborhood: The trade effects of the Euro in a spatial framework,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 314-322.
- Harry Kelejian & George S. Tavlas & Pavlos Petroulas, 2011. "In the neighbourhood: the trade effects of the euro in a spatial framework," Working Papers 136, Bank of Greece.
- Mahvash Saeed Qureshi & Charalambos G. Tsangarides, 2010. "The Empirics of Exchange Rate Regimes and Trade: Words vs. Deeds," IMF Working Papers 10/48, International Monetary Fund.
- Lin, Shu & Ye, Haichun, 2010. "Dollarization does promote trade," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1124-1130, October.
- Rolf J. Langhammer & Rainer Schweickert, 2006. "EU Integration and its Implications for Asian Economies – What we Know and What Not," Kiel Working Papers 1264, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ayako Saiki, 2005. "Asymmetric Effect of Currency Union for Developing Countries," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 227-247, July.
- Gil-Pareja, Salvador & Llorca-Vivero, Rafael & Martínez-Serrano, José Antonio, 2008. "Trade effects of monetary agreements: Evidence for OECD countries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 733-755, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.