Trade Facilitation: Technical Regulations and Customs Procedures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal The World Economy.
Volume (Year): 23 (2000)
Issue (Month): 04 (04)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bagai, Shweta & Wilson, John S., 2006. "The data chase : what's out there on trade costs and nontariff barriers ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3899, The World Bank.
- Chris Milner & Oliver Morrissey & Evious Zgovu, . "Trade Facilitation in Developing Countries," Discussion Papers 08/05, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Paul-Bogdan Zamfir, 2011. "The Need Of Total Quality In Public Administration," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 223-226, December.
- Chauffour, Jean-Pierre & Maur, Jean-Christophe, 2010. "Beyond market access : the new normal of preferential trade agreements," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5454, The World Bank.
- Soloaga, Isidro & Wilson, John S. & Mejia, Alejandro, 2006. "Moving forward faster : trade facilitation reform and Mexican competitiveness," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3953, The World Bank.
- Soamiely Andriamananjara, 2002. "Trade and International Transport Services: An Analytical Framework," International Trade 0211003, EconWPA.
- Wilson,John S. & Mann, Catherine L. & Otsuki, Tsunehiro, 2003. "Trade facilitation and economic development : measuring the impact," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2988, The World Bank.
- Persson, Maria, 2012.
"From trade preferences to trade facilitation: Taking stock of the issues,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 6(17), pages 1-33.
- Persson, Maria, 2011. "From trade preferences to trade facilitation: Taking stock of the issues," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-23, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- T. Ademola OYEJIDE, 2000. "Interests And Options Of Developing And Least-Developed Countries In A New Round Of Multilateral Trade Negotiations," G-24 Discussion Papers 2, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Wilson, John S. & Mann, Catherine L. & Otsuki, Tsunehiro, 2004. "Assessing the potential benefit of trade facilitation : A global perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3224, The World Bank.
- Khan, Imran Ullah & Kalirajan, Kaliappa, 2011.
"The impact of trade costs on exports: An empirical modeling,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1341-1347, May.
- Imran Ullah Khan & Kaliappa Kalirajan, 2011. "The Impact of Trade Costs on Exports: An Empirical Modelling," ASARC Working Papers 2011-07, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Azim M. Sadikov, 2007. "Border and Behind-the-Border Trade Barriers and Country Exports," IMF Working Papers 07/292, International Monetary Fund.
- Nagai, Tomokazu & Woods, Mollie & Thornsbury, Suzanne, 2006. "Tariff Intervention in Trade of US and EU Cherry Products: A Guide to Information," Agricultural Economic Report Series 10259, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Henson, Spencer & Loader, Rupert, 2001. "Barriers to Agricultural Exports from Developing Countries: The Role of Sanitary and Phytosanitary Requirements," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 85-102, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.