Subsidiarity and Governance Challenges for the WTO: Environmental and Labour Standards
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal The World Economy.
Volume (Year): 23 (2000)
Issue (Month): 04 (04)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chau, Nancy H. & Kanbur, Ravi, 2000.
"The Race to the Bottom, From the Bottom,"
Working Papers, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management
127681, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Nancy H. Chau & Ravi Kanbur, 2006. "The Race to the Bottom, from the Bottom," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 73(290), pages 193-228, 05.
- Chau, Nancy H & Kanbur, Ravi, 2001. "The Race To the Bottom, From the Bottom," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 2687, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sally Baden, 2002. "Trade Policy, Retail Markets and Value Chain Restructuring in the EU Clothing Sector," PRUS Working Papers, Poverty Research Unit at Sussex, University of Sussex 09, Poverty Research Unit at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- Michiel Kok & Richard Nahuis & Albert de Vaal, 2004.
"On labour standards and free trade,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 137-158.
- Sylvia Karlsson-Vinkhuyzen, 2013. "The role of principles for allocating governance levels in the 2002 World Summit on Sustainable Development," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 441-459, November.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.