Liberalising Agriculture and Manufactures in a Millennium Round:Implications for Developing Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal The World Economy.
Volume (Year): 23 (2000)
Issue (Month): 04 (04)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghazalian, Pascal & Tamini, Lota & Larue, Bruno & Gervais, Jean-Philippe, 2007. "A Gravity approach to evaluate the significance of trade liberalization in vertically-related goods in the presence of non-tariff barriers," MPRA Paper 2744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lucian Cernat & Sam Laird & Alessandro Turrini, 2003. "How Important are Market Access Issues for Developing Countries in the Doha Agenda?," International Trade 0302004, EconWPA.
- Thomas Hertel & Jeffrey Reimer, 2005.
"Predicting the poverty impacts of trade reform,"
Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 377-405.
- Khondker, Bazlul H. & Raihan, Selim, 2004. "Welfare and Poverty Impacts of Policy Reforms in Bangladesh: A General Equilibrium Approach," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30588, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Subramanian, Arvind, 2000. "India and the multilateral trading system after Seattle - toward a proactive role," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2379, The World Bank.
- de Gorter, Harry & Abbott, Philip C. & Barichello, Richard R. & Boughner, Devry S. & Bureau, Jean-Christophe & Choi, Jung-Sup & Coleman, Jonathan R. & Herrmann, Roland & Kramb, Marc Christopher & Shel, 2001. "Issues In Reforming Tariff-Rate Import Quotas In The Agreement On Agriculture In The Wto," Commissioned Papers 14617, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Winters, L. Alan, 2005. "Poverty impacts of a WTO agreement : synthesis and overview," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3757, The World Bank.
- Valeria Costantini & Salvatore Monni, 2006.
"Environment, human development and economic growth,"
Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre'
0062, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Costantini, Valeria & Monni, Salvatore, 2008. "Environment, human development and economic growth," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 867-880, February.
- Valeria Costantini & Salvatore Monni, 2006. "Environment, Human Development and Economic Growth," Working Papers 2006.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hoekman, Bernard, 2002. "Strengthening the global trade architecture for development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2757, The World Bank.
- Bou�t, Antoine, 2006. "What can the poor expect from trade liberalization?: opening the "black box" of trade modeling," MTID discussion papers 93, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Meilke, Karl D. & Rude, James & Burfisher, Mary E. & Bredahl, Maury E., 2001. "Market Access: Issues And Options In The Agricultural Negotiations," Commissioned Papers 14625, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Wilson, John S., 2002. "Liberalizing trade in agriculture : developing countries in Asia and the post-Doha agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2804, The World Bank.
- Shakur, Shamim & Rae, Allan N. & Chatterjee, Srikanta, 2004. "A Road Ahead From Cancun? Weighing Up Some Give-And-Take Scenarios In A Dda Spirit," Discussion Papers 23709, Massey University, Department of Applied and International Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.