Two Principles for the Next Round or, How to Bring Developing Countries in from the Cold
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal The World Economy.
Volume (Year): 23 (2000)
Issue (Month): 04 (04)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Devadoss, Stephen, 2002. "Domestic Support And Wto Negotiations From Developing Countries' Perspectives," 2002 Annual Meeting, July 28-31, 2002, Long Beach, California, Western Agricultural Economics Association 36667, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Karen Pittel & Dirk Rübbelke, 2011.
"International Climate Finance and its Influence on Fairness and Policy,"
Working Papers, BC3
- Karen Pittel & Dirk Rübbelke, 2013. "International Climate Finance and Its Influence on Fairness and Policy," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(4), pages 419-436, 04.
- Pittel, Karen & Rübbelke, Dirk T. G., 2013. "International Climate Finance and Its Influence on Fairness and Policy," Munich Reprints in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics 19342, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Hoque, Mohammad Monjurul & Yusop, Zulkornain, 2010. "Impacts of trade liberalisation on aggregate import in Bangladesh: An ARDL Bounds test approach," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 37-52, February.
- Ajit Singh, 2002.
"Competition and competition policy in emerging markets: international and developmental dimensions,"
ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers, ESRC Centre for Business Research
wp246, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Ajit SINGH, 2002. "Competition And Competition Policy In Emerging Markets: International And Developmental Dimensions," G-24 Discussion Papers, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development 18, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Rajdeep Sengupta, 2006.
"Foreign entry and bank competition,"
Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
2006-043, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Andrew Brown & Robert Stern, 2005. "Concepts of Fairness in the Global Trading System," Working Papers, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan 544, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Lucian Cernat & Sam Laird & Alessandro Turrini, 2003. "How Important are Market Access Issues for Developing Countries in the Doha Agenda?," International Trade, EconWPA 0302004, EconWPA.
- T. N. Srinivasan, 2002. "Developing Countries and the Multilateral Trading System after Doha," Working Papers, Economic Growth Center, Yale University 842, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Rola-Rubzen, Maria Fay & Hardaker, J. Brian, 2006. "Improving Market Access for Smallholders: Challenges and Opportunities," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society 139894, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Sapir, André, 2000. "Who is Afraid of Globalization? The Challenge of Domestic Adjustment in Europe and America," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 2595, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oskam, A.J. & Komen, M.H.C. & Wobst, P. & Yalew, A., 2004. "Trade policies and development of less-favoured areas: evidence from the literature," Food Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 445-466, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.