The Challenge Raised by Metropolitisation and Fiscal Competition in Economic Development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal The World Economy.
Volume (Year): 22 (1999)
Issue (Month): 9 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920
Other versions of this item:
- THISSE, Jacques-François & VAN YPERSELE, Tanguy, . "The challenge raised by metropolisation and fiscal competition in economic development," CORE Discussion Papers RP, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) -1426, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean J. Gabszewicz & Salome Gvetadze & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2011.
"Migrations, public goods and taxes,"
CREA Discussion Paper Series
11-13, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean J. & GVETADZE, Salome & ZANAJ, Skerdilajda, 2011. "Migrations, public goods and taxes," CORE Discussion Papers, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) 2011047, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Danilo Camargo Igliori, 2006.
"Deforestation, Growth And Agglomeration Effects: Evidence From Agriculture In The Brazilian Amazon,"
Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting], ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³sgraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of G
102, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Danilo Igliori, 2008. "Deforestation, Growth and Agglomeration Effects: Evidence from Agriculture in the Brazilian Amazon," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics 29.2008, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2008.
- Danilo Igliori, 2006. "Deforestation, Growth and Agglomeration Effects: Evidence From Agriculture in the Brazilian Amazon," ERSA conference papers ersa06p719, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.