The WTO Trade Policy Review of India, 1998
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal The World Economy.
Volume (Year): 22 (1999)
Issue (Month): 6 (08)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920
Other versions of this item:
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chadha, R. & Pohit, S. & Deardorff, A.V. & Stern, R.M., 1997.
"Analysis of India's Policy Reforms,"
413, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Arvind Panagariya, 1999. "Trade Policy in South Asia: Recent Liberalisation and Future Agenda," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 353-378, 05.
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra, 2000. "Agricultural trade policy reform in South Asia: the role of the Uruguay round and policy options for the future WTO agenda," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 169-193.
- Ural Marchand, Beyza & Rees, Ray & Riezman, Raymond, 2011.
"The Effect of Parental Labor Supply on Child Schooling: Evidence from Trade Liberalization in India,"
2011-21, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 01 Mar 2012.
- Beyza Ural Marchand & Ray Rees & Raymond Riezman, 2013. "The effect of parental labor supply on child schooling: evidence from trade liberalization in India," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 151-173, June.
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan & Nixson, Frederick, 2004. "Non-Tariff Measures, Technological Capability Building and Exports in India's Pharmaceutical Firms," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 06, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Anwarjl Hoda & Rajeev Ahuja, 2003. "Agreement on subsidies and countervailing measures: need for clarification and improvement," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 101, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.