Economic Geography, Industry Location and Trade: The Evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal The World Economy.
Volume (Year): 21 (1998)
Issue (Month): 6 (08)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lammers, Konrad & Stiller, Silvia, 2000. "Regionalpolitische Implikationen der neuen ökonomischen Geographie," HWWA Discussion Papers 85, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Seravalli, Gilberto, 2011. "Neither easy nor impossible: Local development economics and policy," MPRA Paper 32743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Volpe Martincus, Christian & Siedschlag, Iulia, 2010.
"The Impact of South-South Preferential Trade Agreements on Industrial Development: An Empirical Test,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 25, pages 69-104.
- Pablo Sanguinetti & Iulia Siedschlag & Christian Volpe Martincus, 2009. "The Impact of South-South Preferential Trade Agreements on Industrial Development: An Empirical Test," IDB Publications 9307, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Traistaru, Iulia & Nijkamp, Peter & Longhi, Simonetta, 2002. "Regional specialization and concentration of industrial activity in accession countries," ZEI Working Papers B 16-2002, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Iulia Traistaru & Christian Volpe Martincus, 2003. "Determinants of Manufacturing Concentration Patterns in Mercosur," ERSA conference papers ersa03p191, European Regional Science Association.
- Goddard, John & Tavakoli, Manouche & Wilson, John O.S., 2009. "Sources of variation in firm profitability and growth," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 495-508, April.
- Karl Aiginger, 2000. "Specialisation of European Manufacturing," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, vol. 5(2), pages 81-92, May.
- Simonetta Longhi & Peter Nijkamp & Iulia Traistaru, 2003. "Determinants of Manufacturing Location in EU Accession Countries," ERSA conference papers ersa03p310, European Regional Science Association.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Henry Overman, 2003.
"The Spatial Distribution of Economic Activities in the European Union,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0587, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Overman, Henry G., 2004. "The spatial distribution of economic activities in the European Union," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, in: J. V. Henderson & J. F. Thisse (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 64, pages 2845-2909 Elsevier.
- Palan, Nicole & Schmiedeberg, Claudia, 2010. "Structural convergence of European countries," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 85-100, May.
- Wolf, Nikolaus, 2007. "Endowments vs. market potential: What explains the relocation of industry after the Polish reunification in 1918?," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 22-42, January.
- Roger Vickerman, 2003.
"Transport in an Integrating Europe: Sustainable Development and Cohesion,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa03p64, European Regional Science Association.
- Vickerman, Roger, 2003. "Transport in an Integrating Europe: Sustainable Development and Cohesion," Investigaciones Regionales, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 3, pages 163-174.
- Martens, Bobby J. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M. & Dooley, Frank J., 2005. "The Effect of Entry by Supercenter and Warehouse Club Retailers on Grocery Sales and Small Supermarkets: A Spatial Analysis," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19176, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Nikolaus Wolf, 2004. "Endowments, Market Potential, and Industrial Location: Evidence from Interwar Poland (1918-1939)," CEP Discussion Papers dp0609, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Algieri, Bernadina, 2004. "Trade specialisation patterns: The case of Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 19/2004, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Paolo Epifani, 2001.
"Heckscher-Ohlin and Agglomeration,"
KITeS Working Papers
126, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Dec 2001.
- Dao-Zhi Zeng & Toru Kikuchi, 2005. "The Home Market Effect and the Agricultural Sector," ERSA conference papers ersa05p135, European Regional Science Association.
- Ge, Ying, 2006. "Regional Inequality, Industry Agglomeration and Foreign Trade: The Case of China," Working Paper Series RP2006/105, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ge, Ying, 2009. "Globalization and Industry Agglomeration in China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 550-559, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.