Is There Any Potential in Trade in Sensitive Industrial Products Between the CEECs and the EU?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal The World Economy.
Volume (Year): 21 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 (05)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fritz Breuss & Peter Egger, 1999. "How Reliable Are Estimations of East-West Trade Potentials Based on Cross-Section Gravity Analyses?," Empirica, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 81-94, June.
- Jaap Bos & Mindel van de Laar, 2004.
"Explaining Foreign Direct Investment in Central and Eastern Europe: an Extended Gravity Approach,"
DNB Working Papers
008, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Bos,J.W.B. & Laar,M.,van de, 2004. "Explaining Foreign Direct Investment in Central and Eastern Europe: an Extended Gravitiy Approach," Research Memoranda 041, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- J. Gacs, 2000. "Macroeconomic Developments in Hungary and the Accession Process," Working Papers ir00013, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Bartosova, Dasa & Bartova, Lubica & Fidrmuc, Jarko, 2008. "EU Enlargement Implications on the New Member States Agri-food Trade," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44122, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jože P. Damijan & José De Sousa & Olivier Lamotte, 2006. "The Effect of Trade Liberalization in South-Eastern European Countries," The wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 070, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Dieter Schumacher & Parvati Trübswetter, 2000. "Volume and Comparative Advantage in East-West Trade," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 223, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bartosova, Dasa & Bartova, Lubica & Fidrmuc, Jarko, 2007. "Implications of EU Enlargement for the New Member States' Agri-food Trade," Working Papers 7320, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Wolfgang Quaisser & John Hall, 2002. "Toward Agenda 2007 : Preparing the EU for Eastern Enlargement," Working Papers 240, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.