Testing for linear vector autoregressive dynamics under multivariate generalized autoregressive heteroskedasticity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research in its journal Statistica Neerlandica.
Volume (Year): 63 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0039-0402
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahdi Noomen Ajmi & Shawkat Hammoudeh & Duc Khuong Nguyen & Soodabeh Sarafrazi, 2013. "How strong are the causal relationships between Islamic stock markets and conventional financial systems? Evidence from linear and nonlinear tests," Working Papers 35, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Erdenebat Bataa & Denise R. Osborn & Marianne Sensier & Dick van Dijk, 2009. "Structural Breaks in the International Transmission of Inflation," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 119, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Helmut Herwartz & Helmut Lütkepohl, 2011.
"Generalized least squares estimation for cointegration parameters under conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(3), pages 281-291, 05.
- Helmut Herwartz & Helmut Luetkepohl, 2009. "Generalized Least Squares Estimation for Cointegration Parameters Under Conditional Heteroskedasticity," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/42, European University Institute.
- Stigler, Mathieu & Shah, Ajay & Patnaik, Ila, 2010.
"Understanding the ADR premium under market segmentation,"
10/71, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Ajay Shah & Ila Patnaik & Matthieu Stigler, 2010. "Understanding the ADR premium under market segmentation," Working Papers id:2826, eSocialSciences.
- Matthieu Stigler & Ajay Shah & Ila Patnaik, 2010. "Understanding the ADR premium under market segmentation," Finance Working Papers 21850, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.