Why do statistics journals have low impact factors?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research in its journal Statistica Neerlandica.
Volume (Year): 63 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0039-0402
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2012.
"Ranking Journal Quality by Harmonic Mean of Ranks: An Application to ISI Statistics & Probability,"
Working Papers in Economics
12/11, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2013. "Ranking journal quality by harmonic mean of ranks: an application to ISI statistics & probability," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 67(1), pages 27-53, 02.
- Michael McAleer & Chia-Lin Chang, 2012. "Ranking Journal Quality by Harmonic Mean of Ranks:An Application to ISI Statistics & Probability," KIER Working Papers 819, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Chang, C-L. & McAleer, M.J., 2012. "Ranking Journal Quality by Harmonic Mean of Ranks: An Application to ISI Statistics & Probability," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2012-16, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2012. "Ranking Journal Quality by Harmonic Mean of Ranks: An Application to ISI Statistics & Probability," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 2012-12, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.