Generalized M-fluctuation tests for parameter instability
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research in its journal Statistica Neerlandica.
Volume (Year): 61 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0039-0402
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Groen, Jan J J & Kapetanios, George & Price, Simon, 2009.
"Multivariate methods for monitoring structural change,"
Bank of England working papers
369, Bank of England.
- Jan J. J. Groen & George Kapetanios & Simon Price, 2013. "Multivariate Methods For Monitoring Structural Change," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(2), pages 250-274, 03.
- Thomas Windberger & Achim Zeileis, 2011. "Structural Breaks in Inflation Dynamics within the European Monetary Union," Working Papers 2011-12, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Edgar Merkle & Achim Zeileis, 2013. "Tests of Measurement Invariance Without Subgroups: A Generalization of Classical Methods," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 78(1), pages 59-82, January.
- Edgar C. Merkle & Jinyan Fan & Achim Zeileis, 2012. "Testing for Measurement Invariance with Respect to an Ordinal Variable," Working Papers 2012-24, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Ting Wang & Edgar C. Merkle & Achim Zeileis, 2013. "Score-Based Tests of Measurement Invariance: Use in Practice," Working Papers 2013-33, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Jan J.J. Groen & George Kapetanios & Simon Price, 2010. "Multivariate Methods for Monitoring Structural Change," Working Papers 658, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Carolin Strobl & Julia Kopf & Achim Zeileis, 2011. "A new method for detecting differential item functioning in the Rasch model," Working Papers 2011-01, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Edgar C. Merkle & Achim Zeileis, 2011. "Generalized Measurement Invariance Tests with Application to Factor Analysis," Working Papers 2011-09, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.