Divisia price and quantity indices: 80 years after
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research in its journal Statistica Neerlandica.
Volume (Year): 59 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0039-0402
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2011.
"The wealth and poverty of nations: true PPPs for 141 countries,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
48941, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2011. "The Wealth and Poverty of Nations: True PPPs for 141 Countries," CEP Discussion Papers dp1080, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2012.
"How To Measure Living Standards And Productivity,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 58(3), pages 424-456, 09.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2009. "How to measure living standards and productivity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28678, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2009. "How to Measure Living Standards and Productivity," CEP Discussion Papers dp0949, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- repec:clg:wpaper:2013-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amil Petrin & James Levinsohn, 2005.
"Measuring Aggregate Productivity Growth Using Plant-Level Data,"
552, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Amil Petrin & James Levinsohn, 2005. "Measuring Aggregate Productivity Growth Using Plant-Level Data," NBER Working Papers 11887, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hillinger, Claude, 2008.
"Measuring Real Value and Inflation,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 2(20), pages 1-26.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2007.
"Chain indices of the cost of living and the path-dependence problem: an empirical solution,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
19718, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Oulton, Nicholas, 2008. "Chain indices of the cost-of-living and the path-dependence problem: An empirical solution," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 306-324, May.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2007. "Chain Indices of the Cost of Living and the Path-Dependence Problem: An Empirical Solution," CEP Discussion Papers dp0797, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- William Barnett, 2013.
"Friedman and Divisia Monetary Measures,"
WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS
201312, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2013.
- Feng, Guohua & Serletis, Apostolos, 2010.
"A primal Divisia technical change index based on the output distance function,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 159(2), pages 320-330, December.
- Guohua Feng & Apostolos Serletis, 2010. "A Primal Divisia Technical Change Index Based on the Output Distance Function," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 7/10, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Hua Liao & Yi-Ming Wei, 2012.
"Will the aggregation approach affect energy efficiency performance assessment?,"
CEEP-BIT Working Papers
30, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Liao, Hua & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2012. "Will the aggregation approach affect energy efficiency performance assessment?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(7), pages 4537-4542.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.