Divisia price and quantity indices: 80 years after
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research in its journal Statistica Neerlandica.
Volume (Year): 59 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0039-0402
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feng, Guohua & Serletis, Apostolos, 2010.
"A primal Divisia technical change index based on the output distance function,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 159(2), pages 320-330, December.
- Guohua Feng & Apostolos Serletis, 2010. "A Primal Divisia Technical Change Index Based on the Output Distance Function," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 7/10, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2009.
"How to Measure Living Standards and Productivity,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0949, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Amil Petrin & James Levinsohn, 2005.
"Measuring Aggregate Productivity Growth Using Plant-Level Data,"
NBER Working Papers
11887, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amil Petrin & James Levinsohn, 2005. "Measuring Aggregate Productivity Growth Using Plant-Level Data," Working Papers 552, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Oulton, Nicholas, 2008.
"Chain indices of the cost-of-living and the path-dependence problem: An empirical solution,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 306-324, May.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2007. "Chain Indices of the Cost of Living and the Path-Dependence Problem: An Empirical Solution," CEP Discussion Papers dp0797, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.