Accept-reject Metropolis-Hastings sampling and marginal likelihood estimation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research in its journal Statistica Neerlandica.
Volume (Year): 59 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0039-0402
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jouchi Nakajima, 2008. "EGARCH and Stochastic Volatility: Modeling Jumps and Heavy-tails for Stock Returns," IMES Discussion Paper Series 08-E-23, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Hosoe, Nobuhiro & Takagi, Shingo, 2012.
"Retail power market competition with endogenous entry decision—An auction data analysis,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 351-368.
- Nobuhiro Hosoe & Shingo Takagi, 2011. "Retail Power Market Competition with Endogenous Entry Decision-An Auction Data Analysis," GRIPS Discussion Papers 11-01, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Chan, Joshua & Strachan, Rodney, 2012.
"Estimation in Non-Linear Non-Gaussian State Space Models with Precision-Based Methods,"
39360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joshua Chan & Rodney Strachan, 2012. "Estimation in Non-Linear Non-Gaussian State Space Models with Precision-Based Methods," CAMA Working Papers 2012-13, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.