Robustness issues in multilevel regression analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research in its journal Statistica Neerlandica.
Volume (Year): 58 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0039-0402
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Günther, Isabel & Harttgen, Kenneth, 2009. "Estimating Households Vulnerability to Idiosyncratic and Covariate Shocks: A Novel Method Applied in Madagascar," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 1222-1234, July.
- Coulon, Sandra M. & Wilson, Dawn K. & Egan, Brent M., 2013. "Associations among environmental supports, physical activity, and blood pressure in African-American adults in the PATH trial," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 108-115.
- Misselhorn, Mark & Harttgen, Kenneth, 2006.
"A Multilevel Approach to Explain Child Mortality and Undernutrition in South Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2006
20, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Kenneth Harttgen & Mark Misselhorn, 2006. "A Multilevel Approach to Explain Child Mortality and Undernutrition in South Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 152, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Candel, Math J.J.M., 2007. "Empirical Bayes estimators of the random intercept in multilevel analysis: Performance of the classical, Morris and Rao version," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 3027-3040, March.
- McMahon, James M. & Pouget, Enrique R. & Tortu, Stephanie, 2006. "A guide for multilevel modeling of dyadic data with binary outcomes using SAS PROC NLMIXED," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(12), pages 3663-3680, August.
- Arpino, Bruno & Varriale, Roberta, 2009.
"Assessing the quality of institutions’ rankings obtained through multilevel linear regression models,"
19873, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno Arpino & Roberta Varriale, 2009. "Assessing the quality of institutions' rankings obtained through multilevel linear regression models," Working Papers 019, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Bunger, Alicia C. & Chuang, Emmeline & McBeath, Bowen, 2012. "Facilitating mental health service use for caregivers: Referral strategies among child welfare caseworkers," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 696-703.
- Lago-Peñas, Ignacio & Lago-Peñas, Santiago, 2010. "The determinants of tax morale in comparative perspective: Evidence from European countries," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 441-453, December.
- Arina Zanuzdana & Mobarak Khan & Alexander Kraemer, 2013. "Housing Satisfaction Related to Health and Importance of Services in Urban Slums: Evidence from Dhaka, Bangladesh," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 112(1), pages 163-185, May.
- Aiello, Francesco & Pupo, Valeria & Ricotta, Fernanda, 2013. "Firm heterogeneity in TFP, sectoral innovation and geography. Evidence from Italy," MPRA Paper 48573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haans, A.J. & Gijsbrechts, E., 2011. "One-deal-fits-all?: On category sales promotion effectiveness in smaller versus larger supermarkets," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4643292, Tilburg University.
- Francesco Aiello & Fernanda Ricotta, 2014.
"Firm Heterogeneity In Productivity Across Europe. What Explains What?,"
201404, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- Aiello, Francesco & Ricotta, Fernanda, 2014. "Firm heterogeneity in productivity across Europe. What explains what?," MPRA Paper 56222, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Park, Sungchul & Lee, Jason & Ikai, Hiroshi & Otsubo, Tetsuya & Imanaka, Yuichi, 2013. "Decentralization and centralization of healthcare resources: Investigating the associations of hospital competition and number of cardiologists per hospital with mortality and resource utilization in ," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 100-109.
- Bryan, Mark L. & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2013.
"Regression Analysis of Country Effects Using Multilevel Data: A Cautionary Tale,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7583, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jee-Seon Kim & Edward Frees, 2006. "Omitted Variables in Multilevel Models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 71(4), pages 659-690, December.
- Natalia Letki & Mierina, I. (Inta), 2012. "GINI DP 45: The Power of Networks. Individual and Contextual Determinants of Mobilising Social Networks for Help," GINI Discussion Papers 45, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Michèle Mansuy & Claude Minni, 2005. "Does The Sector of First Employment Influence the Start of The Career Path?," Economie et Statistique, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, vol. 378, pages 129-146, July.
- Theall, Katherine P. & Scribner, Richard & Lynch, Sara & Simonsen, Neal & Schonlau, Matthias & Carlin, Bradley & Cohen, Deborah, 2008. "Impact of Small Group Size on Neighborhood Influences in Multilevel Models," MPRA Paper 11648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Colin Vance & Ralf Hedel, 2007. "The impact of urban form on automobile travel: disentangling causation from correlation," Transportation, Springer, vol. 34(5), pages 575-588, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.