Quantile functions for multivariate analysis: approaches and applications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research in its journal Statistica Neerlandica.
Volume (Year): 56 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0039-0402
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cousin, Areski & Di Bernardino, Elena, 2013. "On multivariate extensions of Value-at-Risk," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 32-46.
- Areski Cousin & Elena Di Bernadino, 2013. "On Multivariate Extensions of Value-at-Risk," Working Papers hal-00638382, HAL.
- Belzunce, F. & Castano, A. & Olvera-Cervantes, A. & Suarez-Llorens, A., 2007. "Quantile curves and dependence structure for bivariate distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(10), pages 5112-5129, June.
- Mohamed CHAOUCH (IMB, Université de Bourgogne) & Ali GANNOUN (CNAM, Paris) & Jérôme SARACCO (GREThA), 2008. "Conditional Spatial Quantile: Characterization and Nonparametric Estimation," Cahiers du GREThA 2008-10, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Bruce N. Lehmann, 2005. "The Role of Beliefs in Inference for Rational Expectations Models," NBER Working Papers 11758, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucio Sarno & Paul Schneider & Christian Wagner, 2012.
"Properties of Foreign Exchange Risk Premiums,"
Working Paper Series
10_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Holger Dette & Stefan Hoderlein & Natalie Neumeyer, 2013.
"Testing Multivariate Economic Restrictions Using Quantiles: The Example of Slutsky Negative Semidefiniteness,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
836, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Holger Dette & Stefan Hoderlein & Natalie Neumeyer, 2011. "Testing multivariate economic restrictions using quantiles: the example of Slutsky negative semidefiniteness," CeMMAP working papers CWP14/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Marc Hallin & Davy Paindaveine & Miroslav Šiman, 2010.
"Multivariate quantiles and multiple-output regression quantiles: From L1 optimization to halfspace depth,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/127979, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marc Hallin & Davy Paindaveine & Miroslav Siman, 2008. "Multivariate quantiles and multiple-output regression quantiles: from L1 optimization to halfspace depth," Working Papers ECARES 2008_042, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Areski Cousin & Elena Di Bernadino, 2011. "On Multivariate Extensions of Value-at-Risk," Papers 1111.1349, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2013.
- Barme-Delcroix, Marie-Francoise & Gather, Ursula, 2007. "Limit laws for multidimensional extremes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(18), pages 1750-1755, December.
- Chaouch, Mohamed & Goga, Camelia, 2010. "Design-based estimation for geometric quantiles with application to outlier detection," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(10), pages 2214-2229, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.