The English Language Fluency and Earnings of Ethnic Minorities in Britain
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Scottish Economic Society in its journal Scottish Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 49 (2002)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0036-9292
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Di Paolo & Josep Lluís Raymond, 2012.
"Language knowledge and earnings in Catalonia,"
Journal of Applied Economics,
Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 89-118, May.
- Antonio Di Paolo & Josep Lluís Raymond, 2010. "Language knowledge and earnings in Catalonia," Working Papers wpdea1001, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Antonio Di Paolo & Josep Lluís Raymond, 2010. "Language knowledge and earnings in Catalonia," Working Papers XREAP2010-07, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Jul 2010.
- Ken Clark & Joanne Kathryn Lindley, 2005. "Immigrant Labour Market Assimilation and Arrival Effects: Evidence from the Labour Force Survey," Working Papers 2005004, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2005.
- Donald R. Williams, 2011. "Multiple language usage and earnings in Western Europe," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(4), pages 372-393, July.
- Algan, Yann & Dustmann, Christian & Glitz, Albrecht & Manning, Alan, 2009.
"The Economic Situation of First- and Second-Generation Immigrants in France, Germany, and the UK,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4514, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yann Algan & Christian Dustmann & Albrecht Glitz & Alan Manning, 2009. "The Economic Situation of First- and Second-Generation Immigrants in France, Germany, and the UK," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0922, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Miranda, Alfonso & Zhu, Yu, 2013.
"The Causal Effect of Deficiency at English on Female Immigrants' Labor Market Outcomes in the UK,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7841, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alfonso Miranda & Yu Zhu, 2013. "The Causal Effect of Deficiency at English on Female Immigrants’ Labour Market Outcomes in the UK," Studies in Economics 1301, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- H. Battu & P. J. Sloane, 2004.
"Over-Education and Ethnic Minorities in Britain,"
University of Manchester, vol. 72(4), pages 535-559, 07.
- Williams, Donald R., 2006. "The Economic Returns to Multiple Language Usage in Western Europe," IRISS Working Paper Series 2006-07, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Bevelander, Pieter & Lundh, Christer, 2007. "Employment Integration of Refugees: The Influence of Local Factors on Refugee Job Opportunities in Sweden," IZA Discussion Papers 2551, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yann Algan & Christian Dustmann & Albrecht Glitz & Alan Manning, 2009.
"The Economic Situation of First- and Second-Generation Immigrants in France, Germany and the United Kingdom,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0951, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Yann Algan & Christian Dustmann & Albrecht Glitz & Alan Manning, 2010. "The Economic Situation of First and Second-Generation Immigrants in France, Germany and the United Kingdom," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 120(542), pages F4-F30, 02.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.