A System Approach to Modelling the Inter-urban Exchange of Workers in New Zealand
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Scottish Economic Society in its journal Scottish Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 33 (1986)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0036-9292
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacob J. De Vries & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2005.
"Exponential or power distance-decay for commuting? An alternative specification,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa05p261, European Regional Science Association.
- Jacob J De Vries & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2009. "Exponential or power distance-decay for commuting? An alternative specification," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 41(2), pages 461-480, February.
- Jacob J. de Vries & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2004. "Exponential or Power Distance-decay for Commuting? An Alternative Specification," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-097/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dave Maré & Jason Timmins, 2003.
"Moving to Jobs?,"
Labor and Demography
- David C Maré & Wai Kin Choy, 2001. "Regional Labour Market Adjustment and the Movements of People: A Review," Treasury Working Paper Series 01/08, New Zealand Treasury.
- Brian Cushing & Jacques Poot, 2003.
"Crossing boundaries and borders: Regional science advances in migration modelling,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 83(1), pages 317-338, October.
- Brian Cushing & Jacques Poot, 2003. "Crossing boundaries and borders: Regional science advances in migration modelling," Papers in Regional Science, Springer, vol. 83(1), pages 317-338, October.
- Renkow, Mitch & Scrimgeour, Frank G., 2005. "Maori/Non-Maori Income Gaps: Do Differences in Worker Mobility Play a Role?," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19214, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jacob J. de Vries & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2000. "Alonso's General Theory of Movement: Advances in Spatial Interaction Modeling," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-062/3, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.