Attendances, Uncertainty of Outcome and Policy in Scottish League Football
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Scottish Economic Society in its journal Scottish Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 31 (1984)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0036-9292
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Forrest & Robert Simmons & Babatunde Buraimo, 2005.
"Outcome Uncertainty And The Couch Potato Audience,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 52(4), pages 641-661, 09.
- Goossens, Dries & Belien, Jeroen & Spieksma, Frederik, 2008. "Comparing league formats with respect to match importance in Belgian football," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/209046, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- McEvoy, Chad D. & Nagel, Mark S. & DeSchriver, Timothy D. & Brown, Matthew T., 2005. "Facility Age and Attendance in Major League Baseball," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 19-41, May.
- Lahvicka, Jiri, 2012. "Using Monte Carlo simulation to calculate match importance: the case of English Premier League," MPRA Paper 40998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferda HALICIOGLU, 2005. "Forecasting the Professional Team Sporting Events: Evidence from Euro 2000 and 2004 Football Tournaments," Industrial Organization 0508001, EconWPA.
- P. Dorian Owen, 2013. "Measurement of Competitive Balance and Uncertainty of Outcome," Working Papers 1311, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2013.
- Daniel, Rascher, 1999. "A Test of the Optimal Positive Production Network Externality in Major League Baseball," MPRA Paper 25832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lahvicka, Jiri, 2010. "Attendance of ice hockey matches in the Czech Extraliga," MPRA Paper 27653, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caruso Raul & Di Domizio Marco, 2013. "Hooliganism and demand for football in Italy: Attendance and counter-violence policy evaluation," wp.comunite 0101, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Matt Pinnuck & Brad Potter, 2004. "The Financial Performance of AFL Football Clubs," Accounting, Finance, Financial Planning and Insurance Series 2004_15, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.