Fishermen's Remuneration Systems and Implications for Fisheries Development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Scottish Economic Society in its journal Scottish Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 26 (1979)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0036-9292
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thorolfur Matthiasson, 1996.
"Cost sharing and catch sharing,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Plourde, Charles & Smith, J. Barry, 1989. "Crop Sharing in the Fishery and Industry Equilibrium," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 6(3).
- Olivier Guyader, 2002. "Simulating the Effect of Regulatory Systems in a Fishery, An Application to the French Driftnet Albacore Fleet," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 23(1), pages 1-28, September.
- Knowler, Duncan & Barbier, Edward B. & Strand, Ivar E., Jr., 2001. "An Open-Access Model Of Fisheries And Nutrient Enrichment In The Black Sea," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 16(3).
- Orn B. Bodvarsson, 1987. "Monitoring with No Moral Hazard: The Case of Small Vessel Commercial Fishing," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 13(4), pages 421-434, Oct-Dec.
- Benito Arruñada & Manuel González, 1997. "How competition controls team production: The case of fishing firms," Economics Working Papers 261, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Hannesson, Rognvaldur, 2007. "Taxes, ITQs, Investments, and Revenue Sharing," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 22(4).
- Plourde, Charles & Smith, J. Barry, 1994. "Crop Sharing in the Fishery and Industry Equilibrium: Reply," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 9(1).
- Abbott, Joshua K. & Garber-Yonts, Brian & Wilen, James E., 2010. "Employment and Remuneration Effects of IFQs in the Bering Sea/Aleutian Islands Crab Fisheries," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 25(4).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.