Pareto Optimality, Pure Public Goods, Impure Public Goods and Multiregional Spillovers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Scottish Economic Society in its journal Scottish Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 22 (1975)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0036-9292
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ulrich Witt & Tom Broekel & Thomas Brenner, 2007. "Knowledge and its Economic Characteristics - A Conceptual Clarification," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2007-013, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Jon Cauley & Todd Sandler, 1980. "A general theory of interpersonal exchange," Public Choice, Springer, Springer, vol. 35(5), pages 587-606, January.
- Roland Vaubel, 1986. "A public choice approach to international organization," Public Choice, Springer, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 39-57, January.
- Stehn, Jürgen, 1993. "Theorie des fiskalischen Föderalismus: Ein Referenzmaßstab zur Beurteilung der Beschlüsse von Maastricht," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW) 1898, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hoyt, William H. & Jensen, Richard A., 1996. "Precommitment in a system of hierarchical governments," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 481-504, August.
- Laaser, Claus-Friedrich & Stehn, Jürgen, 1995. "Perspektiven der sozialen Marktwirtschaft - mehr Effizienz durch eine föderative Arbeitsteilung," Kiel Working Papers 680, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Conley, John & Dix, Manfred, 1999. "Optimal and Equilibrium Membership in Clubs in the Presence of Spillovers," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 215-229, September.
- Stehn, Jürgen, 1993. "Maastricht und das Subsidiaritätsprinzip," Kiel Working Papers 553, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.