Simultaneous Confidence Bands and Hypothesis Testing in Varying-coefficient Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics & Finnish Statistical Society & Norwegian Statistical Association & Swedish Statistical Association in its journal Scandinavian Journal of Statistics.
Volume (Year): 27 (2000)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0303-6898
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen G. Donald & Natércia Fortuna & Vladas Pipiras, 2005.
"Local and global rank tests for multivariate varying-coefficient models,"
FEP Working Papers
196, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Donald, Stephen G. & Fortuna, NatÃ©rcia & Pipiras, Vladas, 2011. "Local and Global Rank Tests for Multivariate Varying-Coefficient Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 29(2), pages 295-306.
- Wang, Qihua & Xue, Liugen, 2011. "Statistical inference in partially-varying-coefficient single-index model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 8355, February.
- Na Li & Xingzhong Xu & Xuhua Liu, 2011. "Testing the constancy in varying-coefficient regression models," Metrika, Springer, vol. 74(3), pages 409-438, November.
- Manuel Wiesenfarth & Tatyana Krivobokova & Stephan Klasen & Stefan Sperlich, 2010.
"Direct Simultaneous Inference in Additive Models and its Application to Model Undernutrition,"
Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers
50, Courant Research Centre PEG, revised 21 Jul 2011.
- Manuel Wiesenfarth & Tatyana Krivobokova & Stephan Klasen & Stefan Sperlich, 2012. "Direct Simultaneous Inference in Additive Models and Its Application to Model Undernutrition," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 107(500), pages 1286-1296, December.
- Bruno, Giancarlo, 2009.
"Non-linear relation between industrial production and business surveys data,"
42337, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giancarlo Bruno, 2009. "Non-linear relation between industrial production and business surveys data," ISAE Working Papers 119, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Zhao, Zhibiao, 2011. "Nonparametric model validations for hidden Markov models with applications in financial econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 162(2), pages 225-239, June.
- Zhang, Wenyang & Peng, Heng, 2010. "Simultaneous confidence band and hypothesis test in generalised varying-coefficient models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(7), pages 1656-1680, August.
- Wang-Li Xu & Li-Xing Zhu, 2008. "Goodness-of-fit testing for varying-coefficient models," Metrika, Springer, vol. 68(2), pages 129-146, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.