Multivariate Dispersion Models Generated From Gaussian Copula
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics & Finnish Statistical Society & Norwegian Statistical Association & Swedish Statistical Association in its journal Scandinavian Journal of Statistics.
Volume (Year): 27 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0303-6898
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cipollini, Fabrizio & Gallo, Giampiero M., 2010.
"Automated variable selection in vector multiplicative error models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2470-2486, November.
- Fabrizio Cipollini & Giampiero M. Gallo, 2009. "Automated Variable Selection in Vector Multiplicative Error Models," Econometrics Working Papers Archive wp2009_02, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Fabrizio Cipollini & Robert F. Engle & Giampiero M. Gallo, 2006.
"Vector Multiplicative Error Models: Representation and Inference,"
NBER Working Papers
12690, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabrizio Cipollini & Robert F. Engle & Giampiero M. Gallo, 2006. "Vector Multiplicative Error Models: Representation and Inference," NBER Technical Working Papers 0331, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabrizio Cipollini & Robert F. Engle & Giampiero Gallo, 2006. "Vector Multiplicative Error Models: Representation and Inference," Econometrics Working Papers Archive wp2006_15, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Shulin Zhang, & Ostap Okhrin, & Qian M. Zhou & Peter X.-K. Song, 2013. "Goodness-of-fit Test for Specification of Semiparametric Copula Dependence Models," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-041, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Tsionas, Mike, 2012. "Simple techniques for likelihood analysis of univariate and multivariate stable distributions: with extensions to multivariate stochastic volatility and dynamic factor models," MPRA Paper 40966, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Aug 2012.
- Furman, Edward & Landsman, Zinoviy, 2010. "Multivariate Tweedie distributions and some related capital-at-risk analyses," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 351-361, April.
- Peter X.-K. Song & Yanqin Fan & John D. Kalbfleisch, 2003. "Maximization by Parts in Likelihood Inference," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0319, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Asimit, Alexandru V. & Furman, Edward & Vernic, Raluca, 2010. "On a multivariate Pareto distribution," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 308-316, April.
- Liu, Yan & Luger, Richard, 2009. "Efficient estimation of copula-GARCH models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 2284-2297, April.
- Smith, Michael S. & Kauermann, Göran, 2011. "Bicycle commuting in Melbourne during the 2000s energy crisis: A semiparametric analysis of intraday volumes," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 1846-1862.
- Lovison, Gianfranco, 2006. "A matrix-valued Bernoulli distribution," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(7), pages 1573-1585, August.
- Jun Yan, . "Enjoy the Joy of Copulas: With a Package copula," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 21(i04).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.