Linear Programming Models for Firm and Industry Performance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Scandinavian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 94 (1992)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pachkova, Elena V., 2009. "Restricted reallocation of resources," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(3), pages 1049-1057, August.
- Tingley, Diana & Pascoe, Sean, 2005. "Eliminating Excess Capacity: Implications for the Scottish Fishing Industry," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 20(4).
- Boyd, Gale A. & McClelland, John D., 1999. "The Impact of Environmental Constraints on Productivity Improvement in Integrated Paper Plants," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 121-142, September.
- Ylvinger, Svante, 2000. "Industry performance and structural efficiency measures: Solutions to problems in firm models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 164-174, February.
- Pascoe, Sean & Hutton, Trevor & van Putten, Ingrid & Dennis, Darren & Skewes, Tim & Plagányi, Éva & Deng, Roy, 2013. "DEA-based predictors for estimating fleet size changes when modelling the introduction of rights-based management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(3), pages 681-687.
- Prieto, Angel M. & Zofio, Jose L., 2007. "Network DEA efficiency in input-output models: With an application to OECD countries," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(1), pages 292-304, April.
- Kerstens, Kristiaan & Bouye, Ahmed Moulaye Hachem & Van de Woestyne, Ignace & Vestergaard, Niels, 2008.
"Optimal capacity utilization and reallocation in a German bank branch network: Exploring some strategic scenarios,"
2008/59, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Kristiaan Kerstens & Bouye Ahmed Moulaye Hachem & Ignace Van de Woestyne & Niels Vestergaard, 2008. "Optimal Capacity Utilization and Reallocation in a German Bank Branch Network: Exploring Some Strategic Scenarios," Working Papers 2008-ECO-19, IESEG School of Management.
- Kjærsgaard, Jens, 2010. "Quest for appropriate overcapacity in the fisheries industry," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 141-150, September.
- Leleu, Hervé & Briec, Walter, 2009. "A DEA estimation of a lower bound for firms' allocative efficiency without information on price data," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 203-211, September.
- Runar Brännlund & Yangho Chung & Rolf Färe & Shawna Grosskopf, 1998. "Emissions Trading and Profitability: The Swedish Pulp and Paper Industry," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(3), pages 345-356, October.
- Runar Brannlund & Yangho Chung & Rolf Fare & Shawna Grosskopf, 1995. "Emissions Trading and Profitability: The Swedish Pulp and Paper Industry," Others 9506001, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.