The Discipline of Imports: The Case of Sweden
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Scandinavian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 94 (1992)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joakim Gullstrand & Helena Johansson, 2005. "The Disciplinary Effect of the Single Market on Swedish Firms," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 381-398, October.
- Nan Nan Lundin, 2004. "Has Import Disciplined Swedish Manufacturing Firms in the 1990s?," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 109-133, 06.
- Lundin, Nan Nan, 2004. "Import Competition, Product Differentiation and Mark-Ups - Microeconomic evidence from Swedish manufacturing in the 1990s," Working Paper Series 195, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Peltonen, Tuomas A. & Skala, Martin & Santos Rivera, Alvaro & Pula, Gabor, 2008. "Imports and profitability in the euro area manufacturing sector: the role of emerging market economies," Working Paper Series 0918, European Central Bank.
- Lundberg, Lars & Andersson, Linda & Gustafsson, Ola, 1998. "Structural Change, Competition and Job Turnover in the Swedish Manufacturing Industry 1964-96," Working Paper Series 148, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Andersson, Linda & Gustafsson, Ola & Lundberg, Lars, 1999. "Structural Change, Competition And Job Turnover In The Swedish Manufacturing Industry 1964-96," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 486, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.